Our Goal is to develop a local grassroots organization of members and form alliances with other organizations that are:
- Committed to balanced environmental protection and economic develement
- Committed to the multiple use/sustained yield management principles on public lands.
- Committed to access of public lands for recreation and natural resources production.
- Committed to smaller, less intrusive federal government and greater reliance on State and Local decision making.
- Committed to the preservation of vital communities and natural resource industries.
- Committed to the protection of private property rights, because they are the foundation of American Freedom.
- Committed to the continuation of the culture, traditions, and economic needs of rural Americans.
- CCOHVA needs your help to represent the OHV community in Utah.